Scraps N Pieces New Release

Sorry for being late with this release and freebie. My DD is sick and I'm in the middle of a migraine so everything is a bit messy around here these days.

  But, while I was in the middle of my problems Scraps N Pieces released a very cool kit, Scrappin' It!
That would be 1/2 off at both Scraps N Pieces and My Memories.  Here is a look at the kit


and lots of fun scrappin' and Vegas inspiration from CT along with a few other awesome layouts that have nothing to do with either but show how versatile this kit is for all kinds of scrapping needs.


We have a few more layouts from some guest CTs for this kit.  Thanks Debbie and Linda for joining us with some great layouts with this kit.

and, just in case you are all not freebie'd out from DSD weekend.  Head to the CTs blogs to grab the freebies that go with this kit.


Comments