Scraps N Pieces New Release: Go For The Gold

I don’t know about you, but I am sure excited about the Olympics.  I have always loved watching them ever since I was young.  Scraps N Pieces have designed a kit for any Olympic pictures you may have.  It is also a great kit for your Fire work festivities, and all sorts of sporting activities tags to go with all of the Olympic events.  You can find this kit at Scraps-n-pieces, My Memories and Stuff To Scrap.   It will be on sale for $3.00 the first week and for an added bonus if you buy it the first week you will get a Bonus Glitter pack and Cluster border for Free, only at Scraps-n-pieces.  Here are the Previews.  Images are linked to Scraps-n-pieces.
SNP_GFTG_SNP2SNP_GFTG_previewTagsSNP_GFTG_SNP1
And here is our Bonus Freebie.
Freebie Preview
Take a look at what our Creative team did with this kit.
GFTG

Comments