New Release and Freebies - Oh My Berries!

Hello scrappy friends,
I have a new kit for you. I'm just in love with this one, the inspiration for this kit was my daughter's dining set. I spent a lot of time playing with the colors and textures and had a lot of fun creating very unique elements.
Take a look at the previews. And go to the store, the kit is on sale for $2.50 and Worn Papers are 50% off for the entire week!
{all images are linked}




And for inspiration, I have for you the work of my fab CT.
{freebies previews are linked to their blogs}
The first one is mine and that little ladybug is also mine! : )

These are  from Cori


Dannethia made these cute LOs and she has a great freebie for you in her blog.



Dennise made two LOs, and turned her LO in a QP, to get that visit her blog.



Jessica made this adorable page. And she also has something for you in her blog!

Sheri made a very cute LO.
and a freebie too!

With this kit I have the pleasure to work with three wonderful ladies.
Andrea from "Scraps by Andrea" made two gorgeous LO. Go visit her blog and grab a great freebie.



This one is from Kat aka "The Scrappy Kat". Don't forget to visit her blog for a little surprise.


And Michelle from "M D K Scraps"created this sweet LO. Go check her blog, I think she has something special for you there.



And here I have something for you... a cute add on to the kit, the best part is... it's FREEBIE!
Enjoy!

Comments