It's My Birthday! CT Blog Hop

Today is my favorite day... It's my birthday!
Let's start the day with a great CT Blog Hop. Take the time to know my awesome CT ladies!
Go visit all the blogs and collect an awesome 5x7 Brag Book Page.
The kit we used to make them is "Mexican Fiesta", and it is on sale for $2.50 the whole weekend.

Here's the preview. {image linked to the store}

Don't forget to grab a brag book page for you.
And hop in these blogs for a complete album.
 We have new talented ladies and they can't wait to know you too!
Dannethia
Dennise
Donna
Sheri
Jessica
Tricia
Cori

Come back today and keep your eyes on my facebook page we have some gifts for you today!!!




Comments

  1. Happy Birthday, Adriana! Hope you have an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Adriana. I hope you have a FANTABULOUS DAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing this lovely bb page and happy birthday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment