Whatever Release and FREEBIES!

Hello everybody,
Today I'm releasing a beautiful and fun kit! It's a Teenager themed kit, properly called "Whatever".
The kit has 20 texturized papers, a alpha and packed with 53 elements! With that many elements and papers I'm sure you can make any kind of pages with it!
Here's the pages I made to show you the kit.


Take a look at the previews, you're gonna be crazy about this kit!!!



It's insane, right?! If you like this kit as much as I do, go to my STORE and grab your kit now!
For the first week I'll have have the kit on sale, 25% off!

I also have a cardstock pack that coordinates with the kit!
When you buy the kit, add the cardstock to your cart and at the checkout put the coupon AC_WCDS, and you'll have the cardstock for only $0.50!

For more inspiration, take a look at my CT girls pages.

Brandy made 3 pages.



Cami made 2.


Next one it's from Dana.

This one is from Lisa.

Next is Amanda.

These two pages are from Tricia.


AMAZING, right?! Those girls are the best!

And I had two fellow designer/friends working with Whatever.
Lori from Scraps N' Pieces made these two cool LOs.


And Amy from AmyDane Designs made these beautiful LOs.

This is just one of the freebies you're gonna collect today!

Go visit the blogs of my amazing CT girls and collect all the freebies from them.
Don't forget to spread love at their blogs.




Manda

Don't forget to be my fan/liker at facebook.
I am giving away the kit and coupon discounts all day long!

Comments