Like a Monkey by Scraps of Ellay

Good morning!
Did you ever see a LO of mine with photos of my daughter? I bet you did! I think 98% of my pages are about her. So, for sure you notice how happy and vivacious she is and you will probably understand why I just love this kit that I am about to show you.


The kit is "Like a Monkey" by Scraps of Ellay, the monkey embellies that she made is just perfect for those "monkey moments" that our kids, and ourselfs have now and then. The colors and other embellies make the kit very versitale too. Well I just have monkey moments for you but if you have a little time go to Scraps of Ellay gallery and check out a very variety of LOs using this same kit.

Here's my little monkey! :)


And here you have the whole kit and papers.


Lovely isn't? Well, what are you waiting for? Click HERE and buy your "Like a Monkey".
I can't wait to see what you'll be creating with this kit!

Comments