New Release - Suddenly Serene

Hello everybody,
Here I have a new kit for you, I tried to make a kit that you can use many times with any kind of photos.
Those are my favorite colors, actually they are quite similar to my bedroom colors. I really enjoy the calm and serene feel that comes from those colors. Here you have the preview. {image linked to the store}


For the first week I'll have Suddenly Serene 40%, and you can have the cardstocks for free using the code SS_FREE_CS

And my fabulous CT made those awesome pages to inspire you. Don't forget to visit their blog, they have amazing freebies for you too!
First you have a LO from me, made for the My Life Challenge at STS.


This two pages are from Brandy



Here you have two great LOs by Cami.


This gorgeous page is from Dana.

Look at this beautiful LO made by Jellebelle.

And Lisa made this adorable page.

This one was made by Cori.

And here is one from Tricia.

And I have two talented scrappers/designers working with the kit as well.
Here is one from Lori (Scraps N' Pieces)

And Amy (Just For You) had time to make 2 LOs.


When you go to the store to buy my kit don't forget to get the add-on for free.

Have a fun week!

Comments