Let's Get Together Collab by Scraps N' Pieces and The Scrapping Sisters

Man, May is a fantastic month! I think I'll start to call it a Lucky Month or Lots of Fun Freebies Month! First my blog anniversary, then STS Birthday Celebration and now this...
This week Scraps N' Pieces and The Scrapping Sisters are gonna have a daily download for you. Yep, a full kit for you to grab... FOR FREE!!!
Did I mentioned that the kit is beautiful and HUGE?!
Take a look at both previews. Here's what I made so far with this cutie!


Here is the schedule!
Monday – papers
Tuesday – elements
Wednesday – alphas
Thursday – QPs. Yes, even MORE freebies!
Friday – cardstocks
Make sure you go back to their blogs each day this week to pick up the rest of the pieces or if you can’t wait, you can get Scraps N' Pieces complete part in the store by clicking here. As always it is on sale for the first week too.
So... with no further ado, here you have your papers.


Stay tuned, I have a lot more for you today!

Comments