Color My World by Scraps by Andrea

Scraps by Andrea has a new kit called Color My World. It has pretty vibrant colors. It is perfect for all those artsy type layouts! It also works great for most layouts of your kids, too!
It has 75 elements, 22 papers and a mixed 26 piece alpha. This preview shows just the plain papers, but his kit also includes some beautiful pattern papers, too! There are also some bonus alpha sheets included in the download! As always, she has some coordinating cardstocks and glitters, or you can save a little money and pick up the whole bundle!! {All previews linked}

Here's the pages I made... I really had a lot of fun!

And I have this little frame for you!

Comments

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment