Blogiversary Freebie - May 21st

Hello everybody, I have a great deal for you...

Today I used Twitterpated by Scrappin' Serenity and made a frame for you and maybe later today I'll have basic brag book pages... Why just a "basic" brag book pages? Well, it's because you can have this kit for FREE at Scrappin' Serenity blog!

I'll offer a "template like" and you can add anything you want using the same kit!

So go visit her! And don't foget to leave some love in her comments! {images linked}
Here's your download. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Thank you! I have that kit, too! lol Love your freebies and all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on May. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment