Who Built The Ark? Collab Kit by Mommy Me Time Scrapper and The Scrappy Kat

Hello everybody!
I just got home from a mini vacation to my in-laws for Easter Celebration.
Me and my family are very religious, and we make sure that our kids get enough bible education. I love to take my daughter to her class at church, but what I love even more is our family worship, at night time before bed we read bible stories, sing and pray as a family.
This month the kids at my church started to learn about Noah's Ark Story, and Mommy Me Time Scrapper with The Scrappy Kat have this beautiful kit called Who Built The Ark. The kit is full of animals, rainbows, clouds, rain... they even put an ark and Noah himself there!
Click on the preview for a better look at the elements in the kit.

Did you like what you see? Gorgeous, right? Click here and go to the store to buy the kit!
Take a look at some pages I made using this kit.
This one is a double page from our church begginers class.
This one is my daughter doing her favorite and only chore!
Don't forget to upload your pages at the STS Gallery. I can't wait to see what you create with "Who Built The Ark?"
Have a wonderful day!
Adriana

Comments