Springing Into Luck by Rainamoon Scraps

Hi everyone! Can you believe that March it's almost gone?!
I don't know about you but for me the month went really fast! But it was really a fun month. I worked a lot with a few photoshoots, parties, and since it's getting warmer here where I live, tons of afternoons in the park with my daughter as well.
Even though the month was full I always have time for my scrapping!
Here I have a very cute and versitile kit. It's called Springing into Luck by Rainamoon Scraps. You can do about everything with this greenish kit!
Click on the preview for a better look in the store.
And she have a coordinating cardstock pack. {image linked} I made two pages. This one was made for a Word of the Week Challenge.
And I made this fun card for my hubby. He got a new USED car. We had so much problems with cars latetly that I decided to make a good luck card for him!
I hope that I got you inspired to scrap some great moments today.
Don't forget to visit STS forum for fun challenges and great friends.
Have a nice day!
Adriana

Comments

Post a Comment