It's Thanksgiving!

Hi there,
Don't you love Thanksgiving? It's the perfect day, we all have something to be thankful for, even if you just have complaints you can be thankful for having something to complaint about... LOL
I have so much to be thankful for... I'm alive, in good health, I have my family and friends, my husband has a job, my daugther is healthy and happy. And I really wish you have great thinks to be thankful.

And for all the great moments that you gonna capture with your camera tomorrow, The Scrappy Kat have this wonderful kit called "Pilgrimage Home", take a look...

Pilgrimage Home contains 30 papers, 65 elements, & 2 full-alpha (alpha includes sheets & individual png files.

I really enjoyed creating with this kit. First I made a card for The Random Challenge at STS.
I made two pages. I love those papers, Kat really took time and made a very special papers for this kit.

And I made a quick page for the November Quick Page Exchange Challenge!

Do you like my QP? Do you want that one and a lot more? It's easy... when you buy Pilgrimage Home go to our forum and participate on the Quick Page Exchange Challenge. You just have to create one 12x12 quick page to receive the other submitted layouts in exchange, so basically submit one layout and get a bunch back! But, hurry the month is ending!!!

Don't you are thankful that you read this today?!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Adriana

Comments