Musical Journey by Digicreation by Sudesh

Hello everybody, I just got "situated" in my new home. Still have some boxes around, rooms to be painted, curtains to be put up, clothes to be hanged, but my computer it's up and running! : )

I'm not that bad, I did this for YOU, yes for you... I couldn't let the month go by without showing you this fabulous kit by Digicreation by Sudesh.

The kit it's called Musical Journey, it's a very brigth and fun kit, very versatile and you can use for boys or girls!
Take a look at the preview.

Isn't it cute? I love those dancers! I used them at this page. It's my little daughter with "her" iPod.

I love the bright colors, don't you?! In this one I want to show you that bright colors work really well for baby pictures too.

Well, now that you are in love with Musical Journey click here and go to Digicreation by Sudesh store at STS and grab your "Musical Journey", and while you're there, check out all her products. She has some great stuff.

If you need more inspiration take a pick at STS Galery, I'm sure you gonna find your inspiration there.

Have a delightful day!
Adriana

Comments