I'm Moving and Bear-y Baby

I know Ive beeing negleting my blog this week', but I have a good reason. I'll be moving on sunday, so between boxes and little Laura I just have time to sleep. :)
But, I spent some freetime (when I run out of tape), working on two pages using Bear-y Baby by CW Piket and Company.
Click on the preview to go to her store.

This kit is very cute, perfect for pictures of baby boys, and since I have a baby girl I had to make it work somehow! For my surprise it was very easy! But I'm very lucky and my cousing just had a beutiful baby boy, so now I have a baby boy to scrap!!!
Here the pages I came up with.


Comments

  1. Hello,

    First, CONGRATS with the move! :D Hope you finish with all the unpacking soon! :)

    I know you have been busy so you might not have seen my email to you (adrianascafe@gmail.com is your email right), but I emailed you a while ago about your orange leaves alpha (as part of the Fall Festival Blog Train kit). For some reason the 3 in the alpha is messed up. I was wondering if you can email me a replacement 3 to guikrazy@hotmail.com? I would REALLY appreciate it!

    Sincerely, Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment