My Fire Hero

I noticed that a lot of you are looking for firefighters themed kit. Well I wasn't the only one who noticed that... Manda just released a new kit for you! It's called My Fire Hero! This kit is perfect for your heroes big or small ones! Click on the preview and go to her store and grab the kit!

When you buy Manda's kit you will recieve a very nice free add on for the kit!

Take a look at those pages I made using My Fire Hero.

Photo: bernard.blorc.com

If you want to make a page just like mine, click on the preview download the template and buy Manda's kit at her store.

Comments

  1. Some more great layouts by Adriana! So very talented and so lucky to have you as a part of my team. And I just may have to snag that adorable template. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment