Speed Scrap #27

Awesome SS I had a lot of fun, but I got to tell you, this one was hard for me... I knew what photos I wanted to use but I had a hard time finding a kit and colors that I felt was right!
Those were the instructions:
Step 1~ Pick 3 papers
Step 2~ Layer 1 paper as the background, then layer the other 2 over it however you wish
Step 3~ Pick 3 pictures
Step 4~ Pick one of your pictures and mat it. Enlarge the picture and the duplicate it. Then Place the 2 pictures on your LO so they looked stacked
Step 5~ Crop or resize the other 2 pictures smaller that thematted one. Arrange them close to the matted pics
Step 6~ Add some clusters around your Matted pics. You must include an initial of some sort in one of your clusters
Step 7~ Use some string with your title. Add anything you think your LO may need. Upload to the STS gallery and don't forget to leave love all around!


And my LO: (click on the image to see the credits)
See you next time! That will be on Sunday, May 24 at 3pm (EST)!

Comments

  1. I never would have guessed that you had a hard time by how LOVELY your LO came out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment